SPAIN: Woman Dies After Live Bee Acupuncture Treatment...


A woman from Spain is dead after having an allergic reaction to a live bee acupuncture' procedure where bee stings are used instead of needles. The 55-year-old patient was receiving a treatment to relieve tight muscles and stress, according to a case study in the Journal of Investigational Allergology and Clinical Immunology. However, the session quickly went south when the woman “developed wheezing, dyspnea, and a sudden loss of consciousness immediately after a live bee sting.” Source

Comments