Friday, October 6, 2017

Evangelical Preacher Matthew James Phelps Stabs Wife To Death - Blames Coricidin Cough And Cold Medication...


Investigators found red-stained sheets and an empty box of cold medicine at the North Carolina home where a man says he killed his wife in a medicated stupor. Matthew James Phelps, 29, called 911 in the early hours of September 1, saying that he took cough medicine, had a dream and woke up to find his wife Lauren, also 29, dead. He told dispatchers that he believe the cough medicine made him kill his wife. I think I killed my... There's blood all over me, and there's a bloody knife on the bed. I think I did it,' the aspiring preacher said in audio from the 911 call. 'I took more medicine that I should have. I took Coricidin Cough and Cold because I know it can make you feel good and sometimes I can’t sleep at night,' he added. Source


No comments:

Post a Comment