Wise Beyond Her Years Teen Dies From Using Cellphone While Taking Bath......


LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - A 14-year-old girl from Lubbock died early Sunday morning after being electrocuted in a bathtub. Madison Coe's mother and grandmother tell us she was in the bathtub, and either plugged her phone in or simply grabbed her phone that was already plugged in. It happened at her father's house in Lovington, NM. Madison just graduated 8th grade from Terra Vista Middle School in Frenship ISD. "It is with heavy hearts that Frenship ISD mourns the loss of Madison Coe. We wish to share our heartfelt sympathy with her family and friends as we carry the burden of this tragedy together," officials with FISD said. Madison was expected to attend high school in Houston, as her family was in the process of moving. "I call her my shining star," her grandmother, Donna O'Guinn, said. Madison Coe was a 14-year-old, wise beyond her years Source

Comments