Saturday, May 27, 2017

Shot Up Heroin, Got Flesh Eating Disease


The man – a recovering heroin addict – was receiving methadone as part of a replacement therapy treatment. But when he fell ill and was unable to attend his methadone clinic, he feared he would suffer withdrawals, which can be life-threatening. In the shocking clip, the American man explains: “I was going to methadone clinic for the last four-and-a-half months and was staying clean. I passed every drug test they gave me. “I got sick one Friday night and wasn’t going to be able to make it into the clinic until Monday and I knew by then I would be having withdrawals. “So I bought a bag of heroin and I did a shot and this is what happened. The flesh-eating bacteria got into my arm, I guess the tip of the needle was dirty.” Source

No comments:

Post a Comment