Wednesday, May 31, 2017

CNN Attention Whore Kathy Griffin Is PRO- ISIS! Beheads Trump Then Apologizes?


New Year’s Eve personality Kathy Griffin has a message for Donald Trump: she wants to hold his bloody severed head in her hands. Griffin’s hyperviolent “art” photography holding the simulated Trump head will rightfully put a spotlight on the culture of violence leftists have cultivated in America follow the President’s electoral victory. But it should also serve as a reminder that Griffin is not alone on Hollywood’s female comedy A-list in feeling comfortable using the suffering of non-white people around the world to make money and generate headlines. Too many of Hollywood’s liberal white female comedians see their suffering as joke fodder for new movies, sketches, or stand-up routines.  Griffin’s “beheading” photo plagiarizes an aesthetic popularized by the Islamic State, in which jihadis hold up photos of severed heads and smile into the camera, beaming with their trophies. Toddlers in terrorist training camps start off with dolls or teddy bears before graduating to human heads. The most aggressive jihadi teachers have their children holding up bloody heads before age 10. Breitbart Read More>>>>>>>


'Hey everybody, it's me, Kathy Griffin. 'I sincerely apologize. I am just now seeing the reaction to these images. 'I'm a comic. I crossed the line. 'I moved the line. Then I crossed it. I went way too far. The image is too disturbing. 'I understand how it offends people. It wasn't funny. I get it. I've made a lot of mistakes in my career. I will continue. I ask your forgiveness. 'Taking down the image. I am going to ask the photographer to take down the image. And I beg for your forgiveness. I went too far. I made a mistake and I was wrong.' Daily Mail Read More>>>>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment