Monday, January 2, 2017

UPDATE: COPS Question Fadi Fawaz On George Michael's Addiction To Auto Erotic Asphyxiation

"ITs a xmas i will never forget finding your partner dead peacefully in bed first thing in the morning.. I will never stop missing you xx......We were supposed to be going for Christmas lunch. I went round there to wake him up and he was just gone, lying peacefully in bed. We don't know what happened yet. Everything had been very complicated recently, but George was looking forward to Christmas, and so was I. Now everything is ruined. I want people to remember him the way he was -- he was a beautiful person." Fadi Fawaz 
Auto Erotic Asphyxiation (AEA): asphyxia that results from intentionally strangling oneself while masturbating, in an attempt to heighten sexual pleasure by limiting the oxygen supply to the brain.  
 
 
Buying Coffee On Christmas Eve .....
Recap:
  • George Michael’s boyfriend has revealed he slept in his car on the night the star died alone at home.
  • I fell asleep in my car and I never saw him that night.
  • Claims his Twitter account had been hacked - I did not send those tweets.
  • A post mortem into George’s death last Friday proved inconclusive.
  • Not sure who that nasty close friend of George but i was in relationship with george micheal till i found him dead in bed.
  • The only thing George wanted is to DIE. He tried numbers of time to kill himself many times.
  • We loved each other very much and we were together almost 24 hours a day.
  • I did not send those tweets.
  • I woke up at 11.30am to the news...in the car???
  • Had “no idea” what killed George.
  • Asked about reports the singer was battling heroin addiction, he replied: No way. I have read a lot of shocking things. Mirror
No heroin addiction.....a sex addiction...... Auto Erotic Asphyxiation addiction.....

That's all I wanted
But sometimes love can be mistaken
For a crime........
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment