Pot Heads Keith Payton & Salina Johnson Both Die Having Sex In Car! Overcome By Fumes!


A couple have died from carbon monoxide poisoning after being overcome by the fumes while having sex in a car with the engine running. Keith Payton and Salina Johnson, both 40, of Pennsylvania, were already dead when emergency services found them inside the vehicle in a garage. The ignition was still on but the car had run out of fuel. Extremely high levels of carbon monoxide were detected. Police believe the couple had pulled over for sex because Ms Johnson was partially clothed when they were found, The Patriot News reported.Marijuana and drug paraphernalia were found in the car, according to Old Lycoming Township police. Daily Mail Read More>>>>

Comments